Developing Jobs Right Here in Wake County.
During my tenure as a Wake County Board Commissioner, we have:
- Added 50,000+ jobs over four years from businesses expanding and new employers coming to Wake County
- Passed Wake County Living Wage Ordinance
- Restructured Wake County incentive policy to provide additional focus on small and midsized local businesses
- Hired new Wake County Economic Development personnel to focus exclusively on economic opportunity and increasing business investment in areas of economic need
- Supported record expansion of flights to and from RDU, including new nonstop flights to Seattle, Paris and Austin